COVID-19 Office Information:
Due to recent circumstance, Marion Chiropractic Clinic has chosen to temporarily reduce office hours as the ethical and responsible decision during this time to ensure the safety of our team, our families, and our patients.
At this time, there are no known cases of COVID-19 at Marion Chiropractic Clinic. We continue to encourage our team, families, and our patients to practice social distancing and adhere to the current stay-at-home orders.
We feel it is our duty to continue to care for our patients, but in a more limited and protected setting. By providing care to our patients in need, we are minimizing their risk of exposure to COVID-19 and also reducing or eliminating the pain they are experiencing.
We have many patients who are in need of our care who would otherwise either suffer from their condition or would go to their primary care physician and even the emergency room in hopes of getting any relief. This choice would increase the load on the already overloaded medical and hospital systems. By keeping these patients out of their primary care physician's office and possibly the emergency room, those providers will be able to better handle the COVID-19 patients.
Temporarily Reduced Office Hours:
Marion Chiropractic Clinic has chosen to temporarily reduce hours of operation to reduce possible exposure and transmission of COVID-19, but also to continue offering essential care during this difficult time.
As of the week of April 2020, Marion Chiropractic Clinic will only be open on Monday and Wednesday mornings, as well as normal hours on Friday by appointment only.
Appointments times by appointment only will be limited until further notice. Precautions will be taken during appointments in order to lessen chance of exposure.
The safety of both our patients and our staff is of the utmost importance to us. For this reason, we will be providing care to our patients in the safest environment possible.
As of 4/27/2020, our patients are highly encouraged to wear face coverings while in the office.
- We will also be thoroughly pre-screening all patients before they come into the office.
- Anyone over the age of 60 is encouraged to stay home.
- Anyone with a compromised immune system (diabetes, COPD, undergoing chemotherapy) will be strongly encouraged to stay home.
- Anyone who has experienced shortness of breath, fever or cough in the last 14 days will be asked to stay home until they have been symptom-free for 14 days.
- Anyone who has traveled recently will be asked to stay out of the office for 14 days.
- Anyone who feels 'off' or ill in any way will be asked to stay out of the office.
- We have put systems in place and arranged the office visits to minimize and even eliminate interaction with every person other than the treating physician.
- There will be no cancellation fees for people who choose not to come into the office. We do ask that you provide us as much notice as possible on any changes to your schedule.
If you feel you are an urgent case, please contact the office. We will consider options and give guidance as best we can.
If you need to be seen, we will do our best to set up an office visit, in order to keep you as healthy as possible and lessen the need for other treatment options which may put our patients at a higher risk of exposure.
In any case, if you answer "yes" to any of the following questions, we strongly suggest that you do not come in or schedule an appointment at Marion Chiropractic Clinic at this time, and that you contact your primary care physician's office or local health department, for appropriate further testing.
1. Have you experienced any fever, cough, shortness of breath, or any other respiratory symptoms in the last 14 days?
2. Have you been in contact with or in the same area as someone who has been diagnosed or around anyone with a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
3. Have you traveled in the last month?
4. Are you over the age of 60?
5. Do you have any underlying health conditions that compromise your immune system?
If you have any questions or concerns, please call the office (740-751-6800) and leave a detailed message with your name and phone number. You can also send an email to [email protected] Messages will be returned in a timely fashion.
Please continue to check the website for any updates.
Office text messages and emails may also be sent for communication.
We hope you understand that our patient's health is our top priority. We are sorry for any inconvenience these temporary changes may cause, but we appreciate your understanding.
We also appreciate you choosing Marion Chiropractic Clinic for your care! We will return to normal business as usual hopefully in the near future. We will get through this tough time together!
Yours In Health,
Dr. Todd Joachim
Marion Chiropractic Clinic